Technology HATES ME!

I consider myself a pretty techo-savvy guy (but not nerdy)... however I am totally dumbfounded as to what is going on with my blog! I don't see any pictures (and you probably don't either) and I have NO CLUE what is causing it. I can't even a create a new post with any pictures (and I have some fresh wedding pics to post)! To make matters worse, my main site is down with a case of Traffic Overload. Which is directing you here to look a pretty white boxes where awesome pictures are supposed to be (I can say awesome because you can't see them anyway).
If you have any incite as to what is causing, or how to fix this mess, PLEASE feel free to email me at picsbydan@hotmail.com
Of course, if you want want to ask any photography related questions you can do that there as well.