Morgan's Senior Session - Northfield to Minneapolis

Meet Morgan, a 2012 Senior! She was looking for a mix of urban and rural shots (2 of my favorites :) She also wanted 2 different hair styles, but to accomplish that we had to split her session in two parts... a straight hair day, and a curly hair day. For the straight hair day we chose Northfield for the mix of "urban" and then into the rural area's for the fields and abandoned buildings. The curly hair day was all urban, and it was a toss up between St Paul and Minneapolis (duh), but Minneapolis won out with the option of the Stone Arch Bridge (and as it turns out, I'm REALLY glad it did).

I just want to stress - I DON'T have set locations that I use with everyone! It totally goes by what the client (YOU) wants. Of course, if you don't know exactly what you want, but have an idea of what you're after... we just bounce ideas around until something sounds good. I love a challenge, so if you have some bizarre concept you want to do... let me know!


Location: a random back alley loading dock

Location - the parking lot of a Bail Bonds shop.





Location - A random farm field in the middle of no where.





tags: senior portraits, senior portrait photographer, lakeville, savage, prior lake, apple valley, eagan, northfield, minneapolis, pics by dan.