Michael & Carly Part 2 of 2

An amazing wedding from start to finish. Michael and Carly were so much fun to work with and I've been looking forward to their wedding ever since the engagement shoot last fall. The weather was perfect and their reception venue (International Market Square) was stunning! My second shooter (Glenda) was on hand for 4 hours to cover the ceremony and part of the reception (a few of the shots below are courtesy of her).





Glenda got this shot, so I'm not sure what the Travelocity roaming knoll was doing there, but I like it!






After the ceremony we headed off to the Sculpture Gardens for some fun shots with the group.


I love this shot













Glenda caught them arriving at the Square and got this shot of the girls getting her dress in order.

I found a window access to the roof (and after checking with security) we were able to sneak out there just as the sun was setting for some amazing shots!