More from the last snowfall...

Another thing we try to do on the first snowfall, is take care of our Christmas card pictures! It's been a little tricky these past few years since it's so hard to know when that first snow will be, and if it's too late we get a little panicky. This last 10 inch snowfall sort of took us by surprise, I still have a lot of leaves under it (but that's not my fault, our huge maple didn't decide to drop it's millions of leaves until 2 days prior!).
I know it's taken me a couple of days to post this since taking them... BUT, I had to wait for the Art Director (my wife) to select her favorites. Of course the shots below AREN'T them (that would get me in a lot of trouble), the selected Christmas card shots are a heavily guarded secret that you will only see if you know someone who knows someone who knows us well enough to get one :) (but they are pretty close to the ones below).